Monday, April 11, 2011

Diana Rikasari Rocks!

I am amused by Diana Rikasari. The famous fashion blogger from Indonesia. Her blog definitely cool! She has a very unique style. It is not easy to maintain blog the way she does. I find it very hard when we don't have enough time and commitment to write on it.

And you know what? I call her "walking advertisement" (red: Iklan berjalan) why, because I noticed that many company, boutique, fashion store, etc sent their items free just to review and to use Diana Rikasari on her famous Hot Chocolate & Mint blog. I think fashion and beauty promo in Indonesia was changed because of her.

She not only famous but also very smart because she can use her popularity to make her own business. She is very good role model for young people in Indonesia. I personally would not be able to follow her style but I have to admit that she rocks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment